Saturday, July 6, 2013

Brief Message V

Over the last couple of months, I've been writing some thought-provoking and serious articles.  So much so, I'm tired.  I'm ready for some hedonism.  Compounding this urge to cut loose is the fact that I'm in sunny but oh so cool California.  I mean real cool.  I went to a baseball game where the game time temperature was 61 degrees.  Not exactly the stuff the "boys of summer" were made of but I'll take it.  Anyway, I do have an interesting article on California coming up next week but until then, I'm about to head down the Pacific Coast Highway and there is a girl with a beautiful smile (a.k.a. my wife) calling my name.  So, I'm out of here but as usual, feel free check out some of the older posts for intellectual stimulation and even leave a comment or two.

Ross 

No comments:

Post a Comment