Friday, July 6, 2012

A Second Brief Message

Well, for my tens of rabid fans (including the occasional spammer from Russia or Malaysia), you might remember the last time I had this kind of posting. I was carefully navigating communist territory in eastern Germany. Today, I’m hedonistically enjoying the sun and beaches of debt-ridden Greece. One would think that Greece is not quite as problematic as life behind the Iron Curtain (do they still have that?) but Greece ups the ante with Neo-Nazis, recently elected to the Greek Parliament under the strangely optimistic name of the New Horizon Party.

Kidding aside, this is a beautiful and wonderful country and the people could not be more generous (again, notwithstanding the occasional skinhead). Try to get here if you can. Hellas was not originally on the top of my list of places to visit but I’m so glad to be here now. Please visit next Friday for my next article.

Cheers

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment